Eden organic dry black turtle beans grown by Michigan family farmers we know and trust. A Mexican staple and favorite in the Americas and Caribbean. Creamy and sweet. High quality vegetable protein, rich in fiber, iron, thiamin B1, magnesium, and manganese. Dark beans are higher in antioxidant anthocyanins found in their skin. Ideal with grains, in soups, stews, salads, salsa and dips, and in making refried beans for tacos and burritos.
- High quality vegetable protein.Rich in fiber, iron, and thiamin B1.
- Also known as the Mexican black bean.
- Dark beans are higher in antioxidant anthocyanins found in their skin.
- Rich flavor, ideal for refried beans, and other Mexican fare.
- Delicious in soups and with grains.